2. Types of Personal Data Collected:
Personal Data collected from consumers by Azur Properties may include:
- Personal information: names, usernames, marital status, titles, dates of birth, gender, passports, nationalities, birthplaces, and photos;
- Contact Details: mailing address, phone number, and email;
- Financial Data: Information about your bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction Data: Information about payments to and from you, as well as other details regarding products and services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Details: Your login information, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other devices you use to access our website;
- Profile Data: Username and password, requests made by you, interests, preferences, and feedback.
- Marketing and Communications Data: information about your preferences for receiving marketing from us as well as your communication preferences.
Azur Properties may voluntarily request additional information to improve its service or assess the needs of its customers from time to time. If consumers refuse to submit the information required by Azur Properties to process their requests for specific products or services, in that case, we may be unable to supply those products or services to customers.
The website of Azur Properties is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect data about children.
3. Personal Data Collection:
The Azur Properties may receive customers’ personal information from time to time through the different methods through which customers contact us, including:
- access of our website and other web-based products, information, or services;
- third-party social media networks;
- telephone, e-mail, text messaging services, chatbots, or any other digital or electronic form or communication;
- online or off-line application forms, questionnaires, agreements, contracts, identification documents, and other documents;
- transactions with us (e.g., letter of credit issuance, cheques, account inquiry, bank or money transfer);
- any third-party verification of the validity and accuracy of customers’ personal or relevant corporate details.
We get most of the information from our customers directly, either through direct engagement, other forms or by keeping records of information provided throughout continuous customer service. We may also receive information from various sources, such as credit reports or background checks.
Finally, we may collect Personal Data through automated technologies or interactions, such as cookies or similar technologies, when you engage with our website.
4. Processing, Storage, and Transfer of Data
Customers must understand and accept that their Data may be disclosed, transferred, or exchanged before using the Azur Properties website or services:
- within the Azur Properties and to other relevant authorized service providers who are registered or incorporated in the UAE during back-office processing procedures;
- with suppliers, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who require access to Personal Data to perform work for us or to fulfill a contract we have with them;
- in response to a request for information from a competent authority or government entity, if we think that any applicable law requires disclosure, regulation, or legal procedure;
- with third parties in aggregated or anonymized form that cannot be used to identify you.
Unless required by applicable law, we keep Personal Data given by you for a reasonable period and only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained.
Azur Properties is not responsible for the accuracy of the information you supply but will modify or update your data in our databases if you request it, as detailed below.
By accessing or using our website or giving us Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you understand that any information you provide will be treated in compliance with relevant laws and our policies.
5. Use of Personal Data
We may use the Personal Data you provide to us or that we collect from you to:
- respond to your queries or interest;
- register you as a user and offer you with our services
- manage our relationship with you.
- to enter into or terminate or perform any contract we may have with you;
- Let us process your payments and protect against fraudulent transactions;
- to provide, maintain, and improve our services, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide the products and services you request, develop new features, provide customer support, authenticate users, and send administrative messages required by applicable law;
- conduct internal administration and operations, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational issues, to conduct data analysis, testing and research, and to monitor and analyze activity trends;
- Notify you of changes to our products and services;
- Allows you to participate in any interactive features of our Website;
- Keep our website secure;
- Personalize and improve our products and services, including providing or recommending features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
6. Protection of Customers’ Personal Data
Customers’ personal information is protected by Azur Properties’ stringent security standards and processes. Customers will be required to go through a verification and authorization procedure to authenticate their identity while using Azur Properties Services as part of our KYC process.
We take every precaution to keep your Personal Data safe on our systems. Our data protection and security policies are maintained by Azur Properties’ personnel, who evaluate them regularly and ensure that our employees are aware of our data protection and security standards.
Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that data transmitted via the internet is completely safe. As a result, Azur Properties can’t ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data you send us, and you do so at your own risk.
If a customer’s browser is set up correctly, it should tell them whether the information they’re sending is secure. Customers have the best security currently available thanks to the combination of a secured browser on their end and the Azur Properties security features.
We shall take all reasonable precautions to protect a customer’s information. If Azur Properties no longer need a customer’s data, it will be destroyed or de-identified under existing record retention guidelines.
7. Your Rights and Options
You have the right to see the information that has been collected on you. In compliance with existing laws, you may exercise your right of access. Any access request is typically free of charge.
When you notify us about a possible personal data inaccuracy, we will endeavor to verify the information in question, then remedy the inaccuracies discovered and answer your inquiry.
Where required or appropriate, we shall attempt to send a correction notice to businesses or others we know have received false data.
You may also ask that your Data be restricted, erased, or otherwise processed in accordance with your rights.
8. Liabilities of the Azur Properties
Azur Properties is not liable for any potential loss or damage under the following conditions:
- Natural disaster, war, terrorist attack, power outage, fire, water, etc. that is beyond the control of Azur Properties;
- Disclosure, misuse, transfer of OTP tokens/security passwords or user passwords by the customer to any third party;
- Telecommunications problems that are beyond Azur Properties’ control;
- Functionality problems with customers’ electronic equipment;
- Misuse of Azur Properties Services; and
- Any other circumstances beyond the control of Azur Properties.
9. Modifications and Amendments
10. Contact Us
Customers can contact the Data Protection Officer for Azur Properties if they need access to data, data rectification, or information about our data protection policy and the types of data we hold.